Monaco 4 Seater
A golf car in its purest form
A unique combination of performance, versatility and elegance. The Garia Golf Car is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure and gated communities.
Versatile and Practical
Optimized for practicality and ease of use while looking good, the Garia Golf Car takes the golf cart to new heights. Optional built in refrigerator is just an example of the superior sense of luxury found in any Garia.
STANDARD EXTERIOR FEATURES
- A non metallic colour, white
- 10” aluminium rims, gun grey with diamond cut / On Golf: 10” steel rims, design 1 w. hubcaps / On Courtesy: 12” aluminium rims, silver design 2
- Automotive style suspension
- Utility box behind seat (2-seater only)
- Storage under rear seat bench (+2 option only)
- Gloss black rear mudguards
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel
- Air scoop in roof / On Golf: fold down windshield
- 45-degree golf bag holders providing easy access to all pockets on golf bags (standard on Golf 2-seaters only – option on all 2-seaters)
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn
- Headlights Hi/Lo Bi-Halogen
- Automotive grade windshield / On Golf: Impact resistant windshield
- Storage space under front bonnet, with electric lock
- Hazard lights
- LED tail lights
STANDARD INTERIOR FEATURES
- Flat-bottom sport steering wheel with hand-stitched trim
- Standard bench seat in Oak, Walnut, or Cherry / On Golf: Seamless bench seat
- Scorecard and pen holder on steering wheel
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard (Golf only)
- Two storage compartments in dashboard
- Double cup holders on each side with rubber grip inserts, fit regular and extra large bottles and cans
- Storage room/ice box with lid and drain mounted in dashboard
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information / On Golf: base cluster
- Speed handle in roof, foldable, both sides
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same material as seat
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by key
- Hydrolink® water filler system
- Reverse warning indicator (Not on Monaco)
- USB charging port in dashboard
- Rear view mirror (option on Golf)
- Side view mirror (only on Monaco/Via)
Contact Us / Book a Demo
- Golf/Via/Monaco 2-seater models: 2330 mm / 92”
- Via 4/Monaco 4 /Courtesy 4-seater: 3180 mm / 125”
- +2 option (rear facing seats) +450 mm / 18”
- 1210 mm / 48” (excl. mirrors).
- 1540 mm / 58” (incl. mirrors).
- 2 , 4, and 6-seater: 1850 mm / 73”
- Roadster: 1206 mm / 47.5”
WEIGHT (EXL. BATTERIES)
- Golf: 360 kg / 794 lbs.
- Via/Monaco: 372 kg / 820 lbs.
- Via 4/Monaco 4/Courtesy 4-seater: 460 kg / 1014 lbs.
- +2 option (rear facing seats): +40 kg / 88 lbs.
- Lithium battery: 65kg /143lbs
- Lead acid battery: 174kg / 383 lbs.
Power Supply / Drive
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp)
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp)
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275A
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V T-875/ 100Ah lithium battery
- Charger: On-board Delta Q charger
- Via 2 seater and 2+2/Monaco 2 seater Frame: Aluminium frame
- Courtesy/Golf/Via4/Monaco 4 Frame: Automotive grade e-coated frame
- Rack and pinion steering
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminium with automotive ball joints and coil-overs
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Pan hard rod and coil-overs
- Max forward speed: 40 km/h / 25 mph / Golf: Max forward speed: 30 km/h/ 19 mph
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h / 6 mph.
- Range (up to): 65 km / 40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather and batteries)
- Turning radius: Golf/Via/Monaco: 3 m. / 105” Courtesy: 3.9 m. / 137” (outer circle)
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge, dependent on battery)
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and rear drums
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake
- Tyre size: 205/50-10 or 205/30-12
- payload capacity: Golf: 475 kg / 1047 lbs. Via/Monaco: 463 kg / 1020 lbs. Courtesy: 674 kg / 1465 lbs.
- Weight distribution: 40 / 60 (front/rear)
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty
Specifications are subject to change.